DESIGNER BEACHFRONT CONDO RENTALS ON THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII.
KOLEA AT WAIKOLOA BEACH RESORT.
- Kolea 9A - Sleeps 6-7
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
- 1,554 sq. ft. - with Lanai 1,704 sq. ft.
- Ground Floor
Welcome to our “Slice of Heaven” on the Big Island of Hawaii!!! Our Hawaiian Style Garden Villa (9A) is a special “gathering place” for family and friends where memories are made. It is comfortable, intimate yet spacious, and thoughtfully decorated with a distinctive island flair!!! Our Villa has a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with an inviting dining area. The tropical style living room opens up into the relaxing lanai area (outdoor patio) overlooking the expansive lawn and beautiful lush gardens.
The appealing master bedroom has a sumptuous king size bed with Asian antiques and art. The master bathroom has a separate oversized shower and a generous soaking tub. The relaxed guest room has a king size bed complete with soft and inviting blankets, antiques, and art for your enjoyment. There is a shared bathroom with the third bedroom containing two twin beds.
From our villa (2 l/2 min. walk), you’ll have direct access to the Beach Club Pavilion with relaxing couches and chairs for lounging by the infinity edge pool, the natural lava spa, children’s sandy beach pool, or an open air exercise room, with large, plush beach towels available for your use.
There is direct beach access from the Beach Club Pavilion to A-Bay (Anaeho’omalu Bay) Beach. Water bikes, kayaks, glass bottom boats, and diving tours are located on A-Bay beach. Many large sea turtles can be viewed right here on the beach.
Close by, you can enjoy salon/spa services at the Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel, lots of fabulous restaurants within walking distance, shop ‘til you drop at Kings’ Shops, golf at one of the two stunning golf courses, or just lounge around in our beautifully decorated Hawaiian style villa.
Opening soon will be Waikoloa Queen's Marketplace, 135,000 sq. ft. of retail, restaurants, and services. The Island Gourmet Markets (grocery store) will be Hawaii island's first taste of what the mainlanders and international visitors expect.
- Welcome Gift Basket of Fresh Tropical Fruit Awaits You
- Gift Pack for You of Hawaiian Coffee Mugs with 100% Kona Coffee
- 3 Bedroom and 2 Bath – 1704 sq Feet, Including the Lanai
- Sleeps 6-7 (Kid Friendly)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Expansive Lanai Featuring Wet Bar, Mini Fridge, Ice Maker and Gourmet Viking Gas Grill
- Flat Screen TV, Cable & DVD in each Bedroom and the Living Room
- High Speed Internet with Printer, Fax & Copier
- IPOD/MP3 Docking Station
- Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans in All Rooms
- 4 Telephones-Local Calls Only but May Receive Nationwide Calls
- Trickling Fountains to Soothe Your Soul
- Gourmet Granite/Mahogany Kitchen Including a Viking Range and Sub-Zero Refrigerator
- Hair Dryer in each Bathroom
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Oceanfront Infinity Edge Pool and Natural Lava Hot Tub
- Children’s Walk-In Pool (3ft Deep) with a Sand Bottom and Waterfall
- Beach Club Features a Poolside Kitchen and a Fully Equipped Open Air Exercise Room
- Private Beach Access to A-Bay
- Private, Gated Entrance with 24 Hour Security Staff
- NO SMOKING ALLOWED & NO PETS ALLOWED
All Kolea visitors are entitled to enjoy the beautiful Kolea Beach Club, which includes an infinity edge pool overlooking the beach, a delightful sand bottom children's pool, a natural lava rock hot tub and, a fully equipped open air exercise room. There is also a full kitchen and barbecue that can be used.
Kolea 9A - Nightly Rental Rates
Rates vary based on season and length of stay. 3 Night Minimum.
|Seasons||3-4 Nights||5-6 Nights||7-10 Nights||11+ Nights|
( Jan 6 - April 15 and June 21 - Aug 31 )
|$ 425||$ 400||$ 375||$ 350|
( April 16 - June 20 and Sept 1 - Dec 16 ) *
|$ 400||$ 375||$ 350||$ 325|
|Holiday Seasons - Special Pricing||7-10 Nights||11+ Nights|
December 17 - January 5
||$ 650||$ 600|
Hawaii Tax (currently 13.416 %) - $225 Cleaning fee - $500 Refundable Security Deposit will
be added to the above. Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates are per night.
* Low Season Exception - Thanksgiving week is at High Season pricing.